Monday, April 4, 2016

Collage Environment 4/6



I used the song lyrics from the song "I'll be" by Edwin McCain for my collage inspiration. This song is a love song but this set of lyrics made me think of a father-daughter bond. I took pictures from google and personal pictures of family to have the years of their lives throughout the landscape. I first have a newborn in the back, then age 5 on the bench, a teenager in the middle, a young women at her wedding and then finally the daughter all grown up waiting to meet her Dad again in heaven. I wanted to use a mixture of a black and white filter and a sepia tone filter to set the emotion and scene. I also decided to use the lyrics in the photo so that it didn't look like just a bunch of people in the park and show that it's stages of one persons life. I liked this project because I liked using a song for inspiration and had fun extracting all these photos and putting it into one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment